Buried sewage treatment equipment
Buried sewage treatment equipment is a modular high-efficiency sewage biological treatment equipment developed and produced by our company based on many years of industry experience and through design improvement on the basis of traditional buried sewage treatment equipment. It is a sewage biological treatment system with biofilm as the purification main body. It gives full play to the characteristics of biofilm reactors such as anaerobic biofilter and contact oxidation bed, such as high biological density, strong pollution resistance, low power consumption, stable operation and convenient maintenance, making the system have a wide application prospect and popularization value. Working principle Brief Introduction of Anaerobic Biofilter
I. Principle of Anaerobic Biofilter
1) filtering effect: the filler intercepts and filters large particles and suspended substances in the influent;
2) Hydrolysis: Anaerobic microorganisms can hydrolyze insoluble substances of large molecules into soluble substances of small molecules;
3) Absorption: Anaerobic microorganisms adsorb and absorb organic pollutants in water, one part of which is used for self-growth and reproduction, and the other part is discharged through U-shaped water seal in the form of biogas;
4) Denitrification: Return the effluent from the contact oxidation bed to the anaerobic filter. Denitrifying bacteria in the anaerobic microorganism can utilize nitrate nitrogen in the return water and convert it into nitrogen to remove nitrogen substances in the sewage.
After the rural sewage is treated by anaerobic filter, the concentration of suspended matters, organic pollutants and nitrogen are reduced, and the load of subsequent contact oxidation beds is also reduced.
Second, the principle of contact oxidation bed
1) adsorption: aerobic microorganisms form biofilms with larger surface area and higher concentration in the growth and reproduction process of the aerobic microorganisms on the filler, which can adsorb most of the organic pollutants in water in a large amount and reduce the concentration of pollutants;
2) Uptake and decomposition: under the condition that air is continuously introduced into the reactor, aerobic microorganisms can take absorbed organic pollutants as nutrients and metabolize them, part of which is used for self-growth and reproduction, and part of which is converted into carbon dioxide and water. The contact oxidation bed further reduces the concentration of organic pollutants in rural sewage, and the removal rate of CODcr and BOD5 in effluent reaches more than 80%, which can meet the national secondary standard for sewage discharge. Three, the working principle of sedimentation tank
1) suspended sludge with a specific gravity greater than that of water in the effluent of the contact oxidation bed is sunk to the bottom of the tank by gravity, so that the suspended sludge is removed from the water and better effluent quality is ensured;
2) Sludge settled to the bottom is automatically returned to the contact oxidation bed to maintain the sludge concentration of the contact oxidation bed. IV. Disinfection tank: The effluent can be disinfected by solid chlorine, which can effectively kill bacteria, Escherichia coli, viruses and other pathogenic microorganisms in the water. The treated water is clear and transparent, and has no odor. The number of bacteria and Escherichia coli can meet the national sewage discharge standards. Advantages of Buried Sewage Treatment Equipment:
1. The equipment is buried under the earth's surface, which can be afforested with beautiful environment.
2. The whole equipment generally does not need special personnel to manage.
3. The occupied area can be reduced, parking lots and the like can be built on top of the equipment, and facilities such as factory buildings and the like need not be built.
4. No impact on the surrounding environment, less sludge production and less noise than the standards for Class II areas.
5. Simple and convenient operation, new technology, good effect and long service life.
6. The equipment can be arranged according to the standard or specially according to the terrain.
Scope of equipment application
1. Living quarters, villas and office buildings
2 hotels, canteens, bath centers
3. Small and medium-sized factories
4. Hospitals and small and medium-sized medical institutions
5. Stations, airports, docks and commercial districts
6. Parks, scenic spots and historic sites and other scenic spots
7. Schools, Units
8. Other places with higher requirements on site and environment.